The Skin Center
TEN STEP special program for sensitive skin
2. Use only ONE product: Dove Sensitive skin non-soap cleanser, Dove Moisturizing Soap, Eucerin Gentle cleanser, or Cetaphil soapless cleanser to wash skin.
3. Shower or bathe daily or every other day as you like.
4. Apply Vaseline or baby oil to entire body within 3 minutes after drying off after showers (THIS IS THE MOST NOURISHING STEP).
Other options :Eucerin cream Lac Hydrin lotion Amlactin lotion.
5. Re-apply Aquaphor or SBR lipocream ointment to dry skin 2-3 times a day.
6. Use ALL Free and Clear detergent (this is a special form of regular ALL detergent).
7. No bleaches or fabric softeners.
8. May consider double rinsing clothes/easy if have double rinse cycle button on washer.
9. May take Benadryl or Atarax (anti-itch pill, prescription only).
10. Apply hydrocortisone cream or prescription cream as directed.
For more information, please call (949) 582-7699 or visit the practice website at www.lagunaskincenter.com.
Medicine is a constantly changing science and not all therapies are clearly established. New research changes drug and treatment therapies daily. The authors, editors, and publisher of these articles have used their best efforts to provide information that is up-to-date and accurate and is generally accepted within medical standards at the time of publication. However, as medical science is constantly changing and human error is always possible, the authors, editors, and publisher or any other party involved with the publication of this article do not warrant the information in this article is accurate or complete, nor are they responsible for omissions or errors in the article or for the results of using this information. The reader should confirm the information in this article from other sources prior to use. In particular, all drug doses, indications, and contraindications should be confirmed in the package insert.
Copyright © 2003-2019 The Skin Center. All rights Reserved.